- 1:Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
The first time I watched my favorite movie, was with my father, and it was a bonding moment that we don’t have anymore.
- 2:Talk about your first kiss.
My first kiss was with a girl I’d been “Dating” for quite awhile, at 3am at her house, a quick one while I was on my way out the door.
- 3:Talk about the person you’ve had the most intense romantic feelings for.
I would say the person I’ve had the most intense feels for, has to be my current lady. She’s been there the longest, and if I didn’t feel strongly for her, I don’t know that we’d have made it 2 years next month. She’s the most caring, beautiful person I’ve ever met, and I’m so glad that we tried again after high school.
- 4:Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
I feel like there are many things I COULD regret, but don’t. I think being as closed up as I was when I was a teen or even in college, is one thing I wish I hadn’t done. People are not as scary as we make them out to be most times.
- 5:Talk about the best birthday you’ve had.
The best birthday I’vde had, was probably this last one, or my 18th. This last one, was great, I spent time with my lady, had some legal drinks, and saw Justin Furstenfeld!
- 6:Talk about the worst birthday you’ve had.
My worst birthday, I’m not sure, I think my 14th or 15th was kinda lame, I just feel like one of those was pretty rough because the people who came kinda took it over.
- 7:Talk about your biggest insecurity.
My biggest insecurity is either my gut, or my singing. Everything else I’m pretty okay with.
- 8:Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
I think I’m most proud of my degree, and my current job, I love how well I’ve done, and how I’ve connected with the people.
- 9:Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
Hm. I like my sideburns, my hair has it’s moments, hate my hands, I like my chest tattoo.
- 10:Talk about the biggest fight you’ve ever had.
The biggest fight I’ve ever had, has been with my dad. He and I have been bumping heads quite a bit since I was 18. That or with my last ex.
- 11:Talk about the best dream you’ve ever had.
I usually don’t have good dreams. My last good dream involved sex, and a new guitar, it was great!
- 12:Talk about the worst dream you’ve ever had.
The worst dreams I’ve ever had, I’m not sure were dreams. I’ve had a lot of weird hallucinations, I’ve also had a lot of horror movie style dreams. I think the worst, were after my last break up, when I kept dreaming that she had come back, to be malicious and sadistic, or that everything she did was two faced.
- 13:Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
Oh wow. The first time was awkward, it was in a car, she was very pushy with it, told me to “Stop being so fucking paranoid” I wasn’t that comfortable. It is what it is I guess, could have been better.
- 14:Talk about a vacation.
Ah… vacation. The best ones have been in the past 2 years, so much awesome. Sea World, Sedona, I’ve loved every little trip we’ve taken.
- 15:Talk about the time you were most content in life.
I’m pretty content now, I always strive to make life better, but that’s usual for me. I want to move out, and I want to pursue the rest of my schooling, but other than that, I’m excited for the rest of life.
- 16:Talk about the best party you’ve ever been to.
Haven’t been to many parties, but I would say probably Chrissy’s 21st birthday, we drank, we played games, it was great.
- 17:Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
There are quite a few people I would love to be friends with, most of them being local musicians. I end up being the fan, and not the friend usually though.
- 18:Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
I only have one kidney, my PE teacher in 1st or 2nd grade didn’t let anyone go to the rest room, I peed myself.
- 19:Talk about something that happened in middle school.
I was prank called by a guy who managed to somehow sound like the girl I liked, called me, and told me she wanted me to ask her out. I tried to talk to her that day, but did not end up asking her out luckily. Found out it was a kid I hated.
- 20:Talk about something that happened in high school.
In high school, I had my hair lit on fire by a kid on the bus, I didn’t do anything to him., I didn’t even know him beyond his name.
- 21:Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
There was a girl I knew in high school, who had become infatuated with me, a very troubled girl, about a year younger than I, the only problem being, that she did drugs, and I did not. She came up to me one day, and ripped a joint in half, showing me her dedication and that she was giving it up for me. I found that we didn’t quite go together well, so I decided to stay friends with her, she dated one of my best friends after that, and they’ve been together and doing well ever since.
- 22:Talk about your worst fear.
I have 2 or 3 fears. Not a fan of Spiders or Snakes. Heights, or failure, or rejections or being alone.
- 23:Talk about a time someone turned you down.
There was a girl I met in college, in my math class. I worked up all my little courage to talk to her, and asked her if she wanted to come see my band play, and she denied me, and didn’t want to speak to me much after that.
- 24:Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
There have been quite a few things that mean a lot to me that people say. I think when the mothers of the children I work with, thank me I feel the most.
- 25:Talk about an ex-best friend.
I have a few ex-best friends, all of them are liars, thieves and dicks.
- 26:Talk about things you do when you’re sick.
I sleep, and I watch TV or play video games.
- 27:Talk about your favorite part of someone else’s body.
Ugh, Chrissy has many parts of her body that are my favorite. She has got the prettiest freaking blue eyes ever though. They’re like a laser blue or an ice blue.
- 28:Talk about your fetishes.
I wouldn’t say I’ve got any fetishes, I’ve got the pretty normal attractions.
- 29:Talk about what turns you on.
Intelligence, Confidence, genuine appreciation for things, and obviously nice butts are a plus. ;)
- 30:Talk about what turns you off.
Stupidity. Ditzy fake bullshit, and liars.
- 31:Talk about what you think death is like.
If death is anything like what my dreams interpret it as, it’s the ultimate peace and blackness, no feeling any of the things that hurt anymore, no being tired, the ultimate, calm, serene beauty.
- 32:Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
I remember the clubhouse at the trailer park I used to live in. It was the ultimate cool for your parents to let you go down there by yourself.
- 33:Talk about what you do when you are sad.
I write. I listen to sad music, I do a lot of nothing, I watch TV. It depends, I haven’t been sad for a reason in a good year and a half.
- 34:Talk about the worst physical pain you’ve endured.
Fireball Whiskey is a bitch, maybe the concussion I had in 2nd grade, my broken toe, my rolled ankle that never healed right, I don’t know, I wouldn’t say I’ve had a ton of physical pain.
- 35:Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
I wish I could stop doubting myself.
- 36:Talk about your guilty pleasures.
Guilty pleasures… fast food, and porn during the week?
- 37:Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
Oh geez. What is there that’s left to say? She’s inspired a lot of sad peoms and songs, but I don’t think much about her anymore. She’s a skank and I have not spoken to her in almost 2 and a half years.
- 38:Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
Ah, the vast array of cheesy love songs remind me of my lady. Blue October songs remind me of the years gone by, and the 90’s music remind me of simpler times.
- 39:Talk about things you wish you’d known earlier.
I wish I’d have known how bullshit high school was going to be, so that I could have gotten out earlier, I wish I had known certain girls’ track records.
- 40:Talk about the end of something in your life.
College. The end of college was a weird thing, it came at a time in my life where I was pissed at my dad, and tired of his shit, I still am. I had/have a great lady, and my brother and I have been becoming closer. It’s been a weird ride. I’ll be going back though.